My Dad the Bounty Hunter

 




The first season of  My Dad the Bounty Hunter ! 

I'm so happy I worked on this show ! I learned so much. I didn't work with maya and Renderman since my graduation film, but after a couple of weeks I remembered of everything. It was nice to work on "non earth like lights", there were so many different environment to light.  
It was challenging because I have never done any layering before. We also had a new workflow with shotgroups 





The second season ! 
Everything went so quickly ! There were some changing in the different teams, but it didn't change anything to me.
 But a new challenge was waiting for me : my lead went on a two weeks holyday and he wanted me to replace him. It was a bit stressful at first, but thankfully everything went well and I even enjoyed it. The thing that I enjoyed the most was to work on my first light rig. I loved to start from nothing and trying to match the color scrip as much as I could and not forget that the team will be using it later. 
I had to go to meetings with the other teams. it was nice trying to anticipate as many things as we could and exchanging about the easiest way to do things (mostly with the compositing team). 
I had to communicate a lot with my team. Organizing the work for everyone and setting weekly goals. 
The most difficult thing to do to me, was to estimate the level of a shot and to whom give each shots. 

Being a lead is hard work and days were too shorts ! I am glad I could have such a great experience.