Monchhichi Tribe saison 2


 

Thank you for watching my demo reel. Monchhichi Tribe saison 2 is my first production at Dwarf Animation Studio. It was an amazing first experience and I met amazing people.

After my graduation, I should have had an internship, but I couldn't find one. During my resurch I called Dwarf Animation Studio because I liked the lighting of Monchhichi season 1. They told me that there would be a lighting training during the autumn. I new this was my chance ! Few month later they contacted me for the 3 months internship. I learned how to use Dwarf's lighting software called "Lumière". 
In january 2019 I started to work on the second season of the Monchhichi Tribe. I learned how to organize my work and how to work fast. We spend a year with our joyful lighting team to render the 52 episodes. It was a great first experience.