Walls Painting Summer

This summer I have been very busy with a new project ! It has nothing to do with animation or 3D and I really enjoyed it because it was outdoor!!! No computer (well almost)!

I was asked to paint two walls in a horse ridding center called Equipia (an awesome place for horses lovers near Bordeaux). Each wall is 8 meters long by 2 meters hight.

This was my first idea, then with Equipia's suggestion, I made this one and they liked it. 

 And the final !! 


For the second wall, I wanted to paint a forest. So I took my inspiration in "The Song of the Sea" and "The Secret of Kells". This time it wasn't a plain wall, it had a little door and two exposed beams.





It was a very great experience. I am very thankfull to Equipia for giving me this opportunity.
Come to visit them near Bordeaux for an hour or two of horseback trekking in the woods, it is awesome !  http://www.centre-equestre-equipia.com/